Audacious Women Working Together
The Doyenne community includes women entrepreneurs, other business professionals who support women entrepreneurs, and students who are, or aspire to be, entrepreneurs. By joining Doyenne, you are sending a message to the world that women’s entrepreneurship is vital to our economy and that you support Doyenne’s mission.
Build communities where women entrepreneurs from all backgrounds can thrive.
Doyenne Women Entrepreneur Members are women at all stages of building their ventures, from testing and validating ideas, launching, preparing for growth, or pivoting to new directions. As a member, you get access to:
- A network of women and men who support women entrepreneurs
- Professional development programs focused on helping you develop your entrepreneurial skills, form your identity as a CEO, and build/grow your venture (one-on-one coaching, strategic planning retreats, founder series, fundamental four, etc.).
- Opportunities to pitch your business to investors and the community at Doyenne events and through other organizations
- Promotion of you and your business through Doyenne social media channels, including awards you receive, mentions in the media, and the events/programs you offer
- Nominations to be speakers and panelists at entrepreneurial events in Madison and beyond
Doyenne Community Members are people who want to share their time, talent and treasure to support women entrepreneurs, and/or are aspiring entrepreneurs themselves. The benefits of membership include the opportunity to:
- be recognized in the community as a supporter of women entrepreneurs,
- to meet and learn from women entrepreneurs
- to share your expertise to help women entrepreneurs grow through our coaching programs
Wherever our members are on the continuum, they are committed to entrepreneurial success and changing the face of entrepreneurship in the Madison-region and beyond.
If you’d like to schedule a time to talk about Doyenne membership and how we can support what you please request a meeting using the calendar scheduler below. Dates that are bolded have available times to meet.
Membership Open for Women Entrepreneurs:
- Woman Entrepreneur: If you are woman business owner who is just starting out, looking for a network of other professionals, or are ready to scale your business you can join as a Woman Entrepreneur Member to receive support and mentoring. The annual fee is $150.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment is required to be officially recognized within the organization. If you have questions about payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New Member Coffee
Once you’ve joined you will receive a personal email invite from a Doyenne Membership Committee Member to attend a Doyenne New Member Coffee Event. Those dates are listed on our Calendar page, but are only open to recently joined Doyenne members.